Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MY FIRST DAY AT SKOL(+1)


I had a sleepless night the day before . Today my school reopens after summer holidays,I can see my friends,I can show them my new dresses, bag , new watch , my new hair style etc. But these were not the reasons of my sleeplessness .

Then what .?

After thinking days and days I took the stern decision , that I will tell her about my dream.

This was the reason,

I woke up early in the morning , had a long bath and and went infront of the mirror .I tried more than 25 hair style , I put more powder than I usually put , applied perfumes on my body and quickly went to school.

On the whole way to the school I have been repeating the dialogue that I had studied early to tell her , in my mind .At regular intervals I took my hand kerchief and made sure that I am not sweating .My bus reached the school , I got down from it and entered the class room .My eyes had a journey through the nooks and corners of the class room ,Suddenly it stopped at something .Yes it was her. Seeing her I became cooler.I put down my bag and went towards her to tell the 4 years of my dream about her. I reached near her ,had a smile , and opened my mouth to say that,…. but no words came from my mouth , my whole body began to freeze ,

Not because of fear ,

But because my eyes fell on a newcomer………………

No comments:

Post a Comment