Tuesday, June 8, 2010

PAYASAM TO MARIA

It was an onam day,but was not thrilling and joyous as like other onams. No friends, no joy, boring and boring day. i was sitting in the veranda with a news paper, to spend ma time.Once I looked at the cinema colume , but showed no interest as I had no company

suddenly my phone rang

me:hello

otherside:hello is it 1234567

me:yes , may i know who is speaking?

otherside:I am suresh , your dads friend,,I ,my wife and maria is coming to your home today..

me:ho! really , when will you come

otherside:@ 12 noon ... bye

After this call , my gone thrill and mood came back. Not because that I can see my dads old friend, but because the name maria made me thrilled .

But a guestion came in to my mind "who is she " my mind told me "she may be his daughter"

yes, I confirmed , she is his daughter

Then I did not wait a second,, I rushed into my room , cleaned up it in few seconds(it was like clearing amazon in a day). , selected nice songs in ma computer, Sprayed jasmine body spray everywhere in the room. tryed many dresses and hair styles, put nivia, faren lovely , axe, etc one above another and went infront of the mirror

And started practising many posses and dialoges that I should present in front of her..

Then went to kitchen (first time in ma life) and with the help of ma mum ( mum was suprised) I made a payasam with milk. sugar..to give her( with the intention to impress her at first sight)

Then I started waiting for her in the veranda. I was so impatient that I couldnot sit on a chair.I started walking here and there..

kSuddenly I heard a horn ,I jumped and ran towards the gate..

oh! no it was a lorry..

I called that lorry some thing and turned back

Suddenly another horn was heard,I looked at the road

Yes a qualis car was coming , I opened my gate ..I stopped and uncle suresh got down from it..

suresh:ha... how r u ?

me:I am fine

suresh :(pointing out auntie) this is ma wife jasmine

me: hello auntie

(looking all round and peeping inside the car I asked uncle)

where is maria?

suresh:oh : she is very shy of seeing others..I called her but she is not comin.. You please call her

before hearing this .. I called ...

" mari.... ma..ri..a,,,,,,, oh come on da...

but no responds

There was deep silence for a while I was excited what was happening..

Suddenly a sound came from the car.....

bow... bow... bow....................

No comments:

Post a Comment